Year 11 Prom – 2021
I am pleased to inform you that this year our Prom for Year 11 will be held at:
Bosworth Hall Hotel on the 2nd July 2021.
7.00pm – 11.30pm.
I am hoping that restrictions will have eased some more hence the date being later than usual.
- The cost is £25 per student and we ask that it be paid in full before May 21st as the students finish their courses on 28th May.
- The dress code for the evening is smart so no jeans or trainers please!
- Students will be expected to follow the school code of conduct whilst at the Prom.
- Alcohol is prohibited due to students being under age for consumption. If anyone is found to have been drinking before arrival, or found to have any alcohol with them, Parent/Carers will be called to collect them immediately.
- Parents MUST arrange transport to and from the Prom and we ask that they are prompt when collecting you, as the venue closes up at this time.
- Payments must be made through SchoolGateway and choosing the “Prom” option.
You may choose friends to sit with. Please give me a list of up to ten names (first and surnames please).
If there are not ten of you, please be aware that others will be added to your table.
We look forward to welcoming our Year 11s to this celebration evening, which I am certain will be a huge success. Should you have any queries regarding the evening please do not hesitate to contact me in school.
Janet Pallett – Student Manager – Year 11