Open Evening Tuesday 14th September 2021
Our Open Evening will be held on Tuesday 14th September. We welcome all parents of Year 6 students to attend, regardless of whether you already have a connection with the school, have visited us before, or are new to the school or area.
To book a place at the Open Evening on Tuesday 14th September 2021
Should you wish to attend our Open Evening, you will need to book a place on to one of the four time slots available.
We politely ask that only one parent/carer accompany their child, and that families only book one time slot.
The time slots available are listed below, and each time slot has its own link, this will take you to the Eventbrite website.
Click the relevant link for the time slot you require.
Register your details and book your free ticket, you will then be sent an email with an e-ticket and a QR code which you will be required to show either on your phone or a printed copy when you arrive at the event.
The time slots available for Tuesday 14th September are:
5.00pm presentation (please arrive no earlier than 4:50pm)
5.30pm presentation (please arrive no earlier than 5.20pm)
6.00pm presentation (please arrive no earlier than 5:50pm)
6.30pm presentation (please arrive no earlier than 6:20pm)
We are sure you can appreciate, we are still navigating our way through the effects of the pandemic, and as a school our priority is the safety of our students, staff and community. As a result, the plans we have put in place have been designed to limit the risk of transmission, and any potential disruption to our students’ learning.
In order to further mitigate the risk of transmission, and help to protect our staff and students, we would also like to recommend the following:
- We politely ask that you arrive at The Castle Rock School, no earlier than ten minutes prior to the session you have booked on to.
- Anyone displaying symptoms of Covid-19, or anyone who has been instructed to self-isolate, must not attend our Open Evening.
- LFD tests can be obtained online or at a local pharmacy, testing prior to the Open Evening could assist in keeping others safe.
- Face coverings for those over the age of 12 would be appreciated (unless of course there is a health reason that means you can’t wear one).
- There will be regular opportunities for hand sanitising, and we recommend these are used throughout the tour.
We appreciate your understanding and co-operation with these recommendations and together we can help to keep our community safe.
If you have questions in the meantime please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org