A school where students can be the best they can be: where they can develop as successful learners, confident individuals, and responsible citizens.
At The Castle Rock School we are fortunate enough to be able to provide an environment where students will thrive during this crucial stage of their academic and personal development. We are proud to have our students and we are passionate about developing their intellectual and practical capabilities.
The Castle Rock School puts our students first by investing in our staff and through effective partnership with our community.
The Castle Rock School develops our students; their intellectual, practical, aesthetic, creative, social and emotional capabilities.
The Castle Rock School is highly inclusive, having complete regard for the educational progress and well being of every student.
The Castle Rock School is committed to all students achieving the best they can through high quality teaching and rich opportunities for learning.
The Castle Rock School equips our students for their futures in a rapidly changing world by recognising the importance of technology, language and communication.
The Castle Rock School is constantly looking for ways to improve further in order to be the best that we can be.
Castle Rock recognises the right of every student:
- To participate in lessons that inspire learning
- To be safe
- To be listened to
- To be supported in removing barriers to learning
- To be successful and have successes celebrated
- To work as/be part of a team
- To be challenged
- To experience sporting, artistic and cultural activities
- To make progress
- To be given leadership opportunities
- To acquire essential numeracy and literacy skills
- To learn through a broad and balanced curriculum
- To be encouraged to try new experiences